Holmedale, Ravensworth, Ravensworth Richmond, Richmond, DL11 7EU
7 King Street
Tel: 01748 822711
About the Property
BRAND NEW BESPOKE 3 Double Bedroom Detached Home in this select location. PLOT 3: Lovely 4.96m x 4.28m/16’3″ x 14’0″max equipped KITCHEN/DINING ROOM & 6.00m/19’8″ LOUNGE (Both with patio doors opening onto the South facing terrace), UTILITY & CLOAKS/WC; 3 Double BEDROOMS, EN SUITE SHOWER, DRESSING AREA & ‘house’ BATH/SHOWER ROOM. Detached GARAGE & Parking. PRIVATE SOUTH facing enclosed Garden. AIR SOURCE Heating System with UNDER-FLOOR heating (radiators to first floor) & PVCu Double Glazed windows. In line with the Government’s GREEN GROWTH STRATEGY on cutting greenhouse gas emissions, each ‘Mallard’ home is built to deliver carbon savings in excess of current Building Regulations requirements, ensuring energy cost savings for the homeowner. NB: 1,000 Mb fibre to-the-home BROADBAND CONNECTION.
Make your Buyer DESIGN CHOICES, Subject to construction schedules – estimated completion, March 2021.
SEE – https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/64794187/mallard-homes-holmedale-ravensworth-brochure
PLOT 3, Forge Farm Cottage
An open area with staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
1.75 x 0.91 (5'8" x 2'11")
6.00 x 3.62 min (19'8" x 11'10" min)
Wood-burning stove. *
4.96 x 4.28 max (16'3" x 14'0" max)
2.40 x 1.60 (7'10" x 5'2")
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
3.67 x 3.15 (12'0" x 10'4")
EN SUITE *
1.90 x 1.50 (6'2" x 4'11")
1.50 x 1.40 (4'11" x 4'7")
3.74 x 3.30 (12'3" x 10'9")
3.63 x 2.73 (11'10" x 8'11")
BATH/SHOWER ROOM *
2.60 x 2.20 (8'6" x 7'2")
GARAGE, GARDENS & OUTSIDE AREAS
• Garage (5.30m x 3.00m/17'4" x 9'10") with power & light.
• Block paviours to parking areas; paths & patios in stone paving.
• Turfed rear gardens & a mix of wall, fencing or hedged boundary features & coach-lamp style dawn to dusk lighting.
• External water tap & electric power socket.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
Kitchens by David Charles bring sophistication to these beautiful homes & are perfect for those who love to cook & entertain. A bespoke kitchen design for each home creates a stunning focal point. *
• Bosch Appliances include: Electric oven, 4-zone induction hob, microwave, 50/50 fridge-freezer & dishwasher.
• Plumbing for washing machine & wiring for tumble dryer.
• Under-lit LED ribbon lighting to wall units.
• Stainless steel down-lighters to kitchen & utility.
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & CLOAKROOMS
• Contemporary white sanitaryware with complimentary polished chrome taps & shower fittings.
• Electric under-floor heating & heated chrome towel rail to bathrooms & en-suites.
• Vanity unit, heated mirror & chrome shaver socket to bathrooms & en-suites
• Tiling to bath, shower & hand basin areas (full-height to baths where there is a shower over the bath).
• Separate shower cubicles with low-entry shower tray, glazed shower screen & thermostatically controlled shower valve.
• Rain shower head & handset to house bathroom & master en-suite.
• LED down-lighting.
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
• Electric & Air Source heat pump under-floor heating to ground floor & radiators to first floor. Energy efficiency can be improved further if you choose to fit Photovoltaic cells (not part of the standard specification).
• Intruder alarm, mains operated smoke & carbon monoxide alarms.
• TV outlets to family room, living room & all bedrooms.
• Brushed stainless steel sockets & switches to ground floor, white to first floor.
• Wood-burning stove set in fireplace with stone hearth & Oak feature mantel. *
• White painted softwood spindles with Oak newel posts & handrail finished in clear varnish or waxed finish.
• Oak veneered solid core internal doors with satin/brushed chrome door furniture.
• Choice of stylish ceramic tile or vinyl flooring to kitchen/dining room, utility, bathroom & en-suites, & of stylish ceramic tile, vinyl or carpets to other rooms.*
• 150mm deep skirtings.
• Painted white matt emulsion walls & ceilings.
• White Painted 6 or 4-Panel wardrobe doors to compliment interior finishes - wardrobes with shelf & hanging rail, (where shown on architect’s drawings).
• Traditional construction finished in render.
• Heritage style PVCu double glazed windows.
• Composite external doors with multi-point security lock.
• Stone sills & heads.
• 10-year structural warranty.
* CHOICES & EXTRAS
* CHOICES & EXTRAS are available from a selected range, subject to the build stage of each property. Mallard Homes will provide a PC Sum allowance for each item, to give you the freedom to make your own choices from our preferred suppliers. Take advantage of our YOUR BESPOKE HOME SERVICE & make your own choices & selections. You have an allowance up to the PC Sum & any costs over that amount will be charged at trade cost, plus 10%.
GREEN GROWTH STRATEGY
The government’s Green Growth Strategy focusses on cutting greenhouse gas emissions & aims to phase out high carbon fossil fuel heating in new & existing homes. At Mallard Homes we strive to create very energy efficient, sustainable homes with air source heat systems as the main source of heat generation. Our construction processes will deliver each home with carbon savings exceeding current Building Regulations requirements, ensuring energy cost savings for the homeowner.
(1) NB: 1,000 Mb fibre to-the-home BROADBAND CONNECTION.
(2) Council Tax Band: TBA
(3) The details outlined are an indication of the proposed specification. The developer reserves the right to alter any part of the specification at any time. Where brands are specified, the developer reserves the right to replace the brand with another of equal quality or better.
(4) IMAGES ETC: Computer Generated Images (CGi’s), Photographs, Floor plans & Artists Impressions are for illustrative Purposes only.