Ravensworth, Richmond, Yorkshire, DL11 7EU
7 King Street
Tel: 01748 822711
About the Property
PRIVATE ‘AFFORDABLE FREEHOLD’: LARGE 2 Double Bedroom New Home in this select location. Lovely equipped KITCHEN/DINING ROOM & LOUNGE (Lounge with patio doors opening onto the South facing terrace), UTILITY & CLOAKS/WC; 2 Double BEDROOMS, EN SUITE & ‘house’ BATH/SHOWER ROOM. 2-Car Parking. PRIVATE SOUTH facing enclosed Garden. AIR SOURCE Heating System with UNDER-FLOOR heating (radiators to first floor) & PVCu Double Glazed windows. In line with the Government’s GREEN GROWTH STRATEGY on cutting greenhouse gas emissions, each ‘Mallard’ home is built to deliver carbon savings in excess of current Building Regulations requirements, ensuring energy cost savings for the homeowner. NB: 1,000 Mb fibre to-the-home broadband connection.
SEE – https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/64794187/mallard-homes-holmedale-ravensworth-brochure
NB: This is a PRIVATE ‘AFFORDABLE FREEHOLD’ – Local Occupancy/Owner-buyer restrictions apply (See note at bottom.)
Staircase to first floor & window to front.
Washbasin, WC & window to front.
4.62 x 3.66 (15'1" x 12'0")
Patio doors with side screens opening onto the south facing terrace.
3.73 x 3.46 (12'2" x 11'4")
Fitted range of wall & floor units & integrated appliances. Window to side.
3.46 x 1.80 (11'4" x 5'10")
Fitted units, inset sink, plumbing for washing machine & space for washer/dryer. Door to outside.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Built-in storage cupboard.
4.62 x 4.24 max (15'1" x 13'10" max)
2 windows to rear.
2.10 x 1.58 (6'10" x 5'2")
Window to side.
3.44 x 3.10 (11'3" x 10'2")
Window to side.
2.60 x 2.25 (8'6" x 7'4")
Panelled bath with shower over, washbasin & WC. Window.
Front lawn with pathway & 2 dedicated parking spaces. SOUTH facing enclosed REAR GARDEN.
•Fitted units, inset sink, Caple electric oven & induction hob.
•Plumbing for washing machine.
•LED ribbon lighting under-lit wall units.
•Stainless steel down-lighters.
BATHROOM & EN SUITE
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with tiling to bath, shower & hand basin areas (full-height to baths where there is a shower over the bath).
• Block construction with Brick/Stone outer leaf with Clay/Slate roof tiles
• Stone cills to windows & decorative barge boards
• White PVCu double glazed windows
• Composite external door with multi-point security lock
• Global Warranty 10-year cover
• Painted throughout with white matt emulsion walls & ceilings
• Solid core-veneered internal doors with satin/brushed chrome door furniture
• Softwood skirtings & architraves with satin paint finishes
• Air Source Heating system
• Telephone connection point to lounge & bedroom 1 (Purchaser to arrange connection)
• TV & satellite point in lounge, kitchen/dining & all bedrooms - Digital TV aerial
• Intruder alarm
(1) NB: 1,000 Mb fibre to-the-home BROADBAND CONNECTION.
(2) Council Tax Band: TBA
(3) The details outlined are an indication of the proposed specification. The developer reserves the right to alter any part of the specification at any time. Where brands are specified, the developer reserves the right to replace the brand with another of equal quality or better.
(4) IMAGES ETC: Computer Generated Images (CGi’s), Photographs, Floor plans & Artists Impressions are for illustrative Purposes only.
Private 'Affordable' Freehold
Local Occupancy/Owner-buyer restrictions apply in perpetuity: The buyer must use the property as their sole residence &, the buyer must have a ‘Local Connection’ & show that he or she, or a member of the household are:
1)Currently resident in Richmondshire; or
2)In permanent employment, or are taking up permanent employment in Richmondshire; or
3)Have close family connections resident in Richmondshire
The buyer must establish that they are “in need of accommodation”:
1)That he or she, or a member of the household has a ‘Local Connection’ as above &
2)Their social & economic circumstances are such that they have difficulty securing accommodation on the open market; that is the prospective buyer can demonstrate an ‘in-principle’ mortgage offer which is not sufficient to buy the dwelling at market value but sufficient to buy at the agreed discount value.