Ravensworth, Richmond, Yorkshire, DL11 7EU
7 King Street
Tel: 01748 822711
About the Property
***OPEN DAY Saturday 13th March, 10:00am – 4:00pm…Call NOW to book your viewing slot 01748 822 711 ***
SUPERB BESPOKE 3 Double Bedroom New Home in this select location. PLOT 1: Fabulous 6.08m x 3.48m max/19’11” x 11’5″ equipped KITCHEN/DINING ROOM & LOUNGE (Both with patio doors opening onto the South facing terrace), UTILITY & CLOAKS/WC; 3 Double BEDROOMS, EN SUITE & ‘house’ BATH/SHOWER ROOM. Detached GARAGE & Parking. PRIVATE SOUTH facing enclosed Garden. AIR SOURCE Heating System with UNDER-FLOOR heating (radiators to first floor) & PVCu Double Glazed windows. NB: 1,000 Mb fibre to-the-home BROADBAND CONNECTION. In line with the Government’s GREEN GROWTH STRATEGY on cutting greenhouse gas emissions, each ‘Mallard’ home is built to deliver carbon savings in excess of current Building Regulations requirements, ensuring energy cost savings for the homeowner.
Make your Buyer DESIGN CHOICES, Subject to construction schedules.
SEE – https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/64794187/mallard-homes-holmedale-ravensworth-brochure
An open area with staircase to first floor with cupboard under & window to front.
1.88 x 1.00 (6'2" x 3'3")
Washbasin, WC & window to front.
4.08 x 4.00 min (13'4" x 13'1" min)
Window to front & patio doors with side screens opening onto the south facing terrace.
6.08 x 3.48 max (19'11" x 11'5" max)
Kitchen by David Charles: Fitted range of wall & floor units, breakfast bar & integrated appliances (See below - trade price sum, includes fitting). Window & patio doors with side screens opening onto the south facing terrace.
2.18 x 1.80 (7'1" x 5'10")
Fitted units, inset sink, plumbing for washing machine & space for washer/dryer.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Built-in double storage cupboard.
4.00 x 3.80 (13'1" x 12'5")
Windows to front & rear.
4.45 x 2.70 (14'7" x 8'10")
2 windows to rear.
3.00 x 2.66 (9'10" x 8'8")
Window to front.
2.31 x 1.88 (7'6" x 6'2")
Panelled bath with shower over, washbasin & WC. Window to front.
Front lawn with pathway & block-paved driveway to DETACHED GARAGE (5.30m x 3.00m/17'4" x 9'10") with side door to the enclosed SOUTH facing REAR GARDEN (Cold water tap, electric power socket & security lighting).
• Choice of David Charles ‘soft-close’ kitchen units, 38mm thick worktops with matching up-stand. Integrated electric oven & hob with black glass splash-back & hood extractor, integrated 50/50 fridge-freezer, integrated slimline dishwasher & inset 1.5 bowl with mono-block mixer tap. LED down-lighting
• Fitted units, inset sink, plumbing for washing machine & space for washer/dryer
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with complimentary satin anodised finish fittings. Glazed bath shower screen with thermostatic shower mixer/bath filler taps
• BATHROOM - fully tiled over bath & tiled splash-back to hand basin. LED down-lighting & heated mirror in House bathroom
• EN SUITE - fully tiled with glazed enclosure, thermostatic mixer valve & rain-dance shower head, tiled splash-back to hand basin. LED down-lighting.
• Block paved driveways & parking spaces
• Coloured precast concrete flags to paths & patio
• Front gardens to be turfed & planted
• Rear gardens to be seeded or turfed depending on season
• 1.80 metre high close-boarded timber fence to rear gardens
• External water tap & electric power socket
• External security lighting
• Block construction with Brick/Stone outer leaf with Clay/Slate roof tiles
• Stone cills to windows & decorative barge boards
• White PVCu double glazed windows
• Composite external door with multi-point security lock
• Global Warranty 10-year cover
• Painted throughout with white matt emulsion walls & ceilings
• Solid core-veneered internal doors with satin/brushed chrome door furniture
• Softwood skirtings & architraves with satin paint finishes
• Non-slip vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom, en suites
• Mains Water, Electricity & Drainage
• Air Source Heating system. Energy efficiency can be improved further if you choose to fit Photovoltaic cells (not part of the standard specification).
• Telephone connection point to lounge & bedroom 1 (Purchaser to arrange connection)
• TV & satellite point in lounge, kitchen/dining & all bedrooms - Digital TV aerial
• Intruder alarm
(1) NB: 1,000 Mb fibre to-the-home BROADBAND CONNECTION.
(2) Council Tax Band: TBA
(3) The details outlined are an indication of the proposed specification. The developer reserves the right to alter any part of the specification at any time. Where brands are specified, the developer reserves the right to replace the brand with another of equal quality or better.
(4) IMAGES ETC: Computer Generated Images (CGi’s), Photographs, Floor plans & Artists Impressions are for illustrative Purposes only.