Holmedale, Ravensworth, Richmond, DL11 7EU
7 King Street
Tel: 01748 822711
About the Property
SUPERB NEW COUNTRY RESIDENCE: 5 Double Bedrooms & 3 Reception Areas in this select location. Superb 6.34m x 5.85m/20’9″ x 19’2″ max ‘equipped’ KITCHEN/DINING ROOM & LOUNGE with wood-stove; 3.66m/12ft OFFICE, UTILITY, Large HALL & CLOAKS/WC. 5 Double BEDROOMS including the 5.93m x 5.35m/19’5″ x 17’6″ MASTER SUITE with En Suite SHOWER & DRESSING ROOM; En Suite SHOWER ROOM to Bedroom 2, & ‘house’ BATH/SHOWER ROOM. Integral DOUBLE GARAGE & Parking. PRIVATE WEST facing enclosed Garden. AIR SOURCE Heating System with UNDER-FLOOR heating (radiators to first floor) & PVCu Double Glazed windows. In line with the Government’s GREEN GROWTH STRATEGY to cut greenhouse gas emissions, each ‘Mallard’ home is built to deliver carbon savings exceeding current Building Regulations requirements, ensuring energy cost savings for the homeowner.
Make your DESIGN CHOICES, Subject to construction schedules.
SEE – https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/64794187/mallard-homes-holmedale-ravensworth-brochure
A large open area with staircase to first floor.
2.08 x 1.20 (6'9" x 3'11")
3.66 x 2.92 (12'0" x 9'6")
5.85 x 4.51 (19'2" x 14'9")
Wood-burning stove. *
6.34m x 5.85m max (20'9" x 19'2" max)
Kitchen by David Charles.
2.80 x 2.40 (9'2" x 7'10")
Included within Kitchen/Dining Room measurements.
Integral DOUBLE GARAGE
5.98 x 5.35 (19'7" x 17'6")
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
5.93 x 5.35 (19'5" x 17'6")
5.93 x 3.40 min (19'5" x 11'1" min)
En Suite DRESSING ROOM
2.52 x 1.78 (8'3" x 5'10")
En Suite SHOWER ROOM *
2.05 x 1.78 (6'8" x 5'10")
4.78 x 3.08 (15'8" x 10'1")
En Suite SHOWER ROOM *
2.14 x 1.90 (7'0" x 6'2")
5.55 x 2.88 min (18'2" x 9'5" min)
4.45 x 2.85 (14'7" x 9'4")
3.68 x 3.05 max (12'0" x 10'0" max)
BATH/SHOWER ROOM *
3.22 max x 3.01 (10'6" max x 9'10")
DOUBLE GARAGE, GARDENS & OUTSIDE AREAS
• Garage (5.98m x 5.35m/19'7" x 17'6") with remote controlled electric garage doors, power & light.
• Block paviours to parking areas; paths & patios in stone paving.
• Turfed rear gardens & a mix of wall, fencing or hedged boundary features & coach-lamp style dawn to dusk lighting.
• External water tap & electric power socket.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
Kitchens by David Charles bring sophistication to these beautiful homes & are perfect for those who love to cook & entertain. A bespoke kitchen design for each home creates a stunning focal point. *
• Neff Appliances include: Oven with hide & slide door, 5-zone Induction hob, compact oven & microwave, warming drawer, 70/30 fridge-freezer & dishwasher.
• Plumbing for washing machine & wiring for tumble dryer.
• Under-lit LED ribbon lighting to wall units.
• Stainless steel down-lighters to kitchen & utility.
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & CLOAKROOMS
• Bagnodesign expertly crafted bathrooms - white sanitaryware with complimentary polished chrome taps & shower fittings.
• Electric under-floor heating & heated chrome towel rail to bathrooms & en-suites.
• Vanity unit & heated mirror in House bathroom
• Tiling to bath, shower & hand basin areas (full-height to baths where there is a shower over the bath).
• Separate shower cubicles with low-entry shower tray, glazed shower screen & thermostatically controlled shower valve.
• Rain shower head & handset to house bathroom & master en-suite.
• LED down-lighting
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
• Electric & Air Source heat pump under-floor heating to ground floor & radiators to first floor. Energy efficiency can be improved further if you choose to fit Photovoltaic cells (not part of the standard specification).
• Intruder alarm, mains operated smoke & carbon monoxide alarms.
• TV outlets to family room, living room & all bedrooms.
• Brushed stainless steel sockets & switches to ground floor, white to first floor.
•Wood-burning stove set in fireplace with stone hearth & Oak feature mantel. *
•Oak Strings & bullnose bottom step to staircase, balustrading & handrail.
•Oak veneered solid core internal doors with satin/brushed chrome door furniture.
•Choice of stylish ceramic tile or vinyl flooring to kitchen, dining room, utility, bathroom & en-suites, & of stylish ceramic tile, vinyl or carpets to other rooms. *
•200mm deep skirtings.
•Painted white matt emulsion walls & ceilings.
•White Painted 6 or 4-Panel wardrobe doors to compliment interior finishes - wardrobes with shelf & hanging rail (where shown on architects drawings).
•Traditional construction finished in natural stone.
•Heritage style PVCu double glazed windows.
•Composite external doors with multi-point security lock.
•Stone cills & heads.
•10-year structural warranty.
* CHOICES & EXTRAS
* CHOICES & EXTRAS are available from a selected range, subject to the build stage of each property. Mallard Homes will provide a PC Sum allowance for each item, to give you the freedom to make your own choices from our preferred suppliers. Take advantage of our YOUR BESPOKE HOME SERVICE & make your own choices & selections. You have an allowance up to the PC Sum & any costs over that amount will be charged at trade cost, plus 10%.
GREEN GROWTH STRATEGY
The government’s Green Growth Strategy focusses on cutting greenhouse gas emissions & aims to phase out high carbon fossil fuel heating in new & existing homes. At Mallard Homes we strive to create very energy efficient, sustainable homes with air source heat systems as the main source of heat generation. Our construction processes will deliver each home with carbon savings in excess of current Building Regulations requirements, ensuring energy cost savings for the homeowner.
(1) NB: 1,000 Mb fibre to-the-home BROADBAND CONNECTION.
(2) Council Tax Band: TBA
(3) The details outlined are an indication of the proposed specification. The developer reserves the right to alter any part of the specification at any time. Where brands are specified, the developer reserves the right to replace the brand with another of equal quality or better.
(4) IMAGES ETC: Computer Generated Images (CGi’s), Photographs, Floor plans & Artists Impressions are for illustrative Purposes only.